- IT Consultant
- Chief Technical Officer
- IT Head
- Manager IT
- Board of Director
Consultation of All IT related projects
Group CIO & IT Consultant at Chemmanur International Group
Head-IT [ Group CIO ] / IT Consultant
Chemmanur International Group
Group is a multi domain , Multi crore , multi country company mainly in Gold and Diamond Jewellery business and diversified in to Non-Banking Finance company, Microfinance, Chits, Nidhi , Real Estate etc.
- Managing the end to end IT operations of 117 NBFC branches across India.
- Managing the end to end IT operations of 36 Gold and Diamond Jewellery branches across the globe and its supporting units.
- Managing the end to end IT operations of 25 + Microfinance branches.
- Managing the end to end IT operations of Chits division.
- Managing the end to end IT operations of Nidhi Company.
- Developed ,Implemented and maintaining mobile App based cash collection system in Microfinance Division.
- Developed NBFC and Microfinance ERP system using a team members of 10 programmers.
- Developed, implemented and maintaining mobile app , portable devise and SMS based cash collection system for the collection agents those who are working in jewellery division [ gold monthly advance purchase plan ]
- Implemented and maintaining MPLS VPN across the group [ 200 locations ]
- Implemented strong firewall system and control internet access across the group.
- Implemented monitoring tools for watching network and server performance.
- Integrate Billing and accounting system by introducing auto posting accounting entries by using a in-house developed middle ware.
- Implement automatic stock replenishment.
- Implemented software for auditing department.
- Implement Biometric punching system and auto generation of payroll.
- Implement auto TDS preparation system.
- Implement one hour punching system for man securities for ensuring they are on duty.
- Implement MIS system both web portal and SMS for getting daily performance of each business unit.
- Implement centralised TV Ad broadcasting system by the help of VPN and video streaming server.
- Implemented DVR/NVR across the group for the better control. Build a central control room for monitoring the branches.
- Implemented vehicle tracking system.
- Implemented toll free number system and call Centre .
- Implemented IVR based complaint logging system.
- Implemented internal and external mail server.
- Implemented and maintaining web sites for each divisions of the group.
- Implemented internal portal for hosing internal news, new joinings, circulars etc.
- Implemented thin client and Ncomputing as part of centralisation and cost reduction.
- Implemented a standard data centre in India and disaster recovery centre in Dubai.
- Implemented IT policy.
- Developed Jewellery ERP by using a team members of 10 programmers.
- Implemented LED wall for advertising companies products and service with central control.
- Implemented open source applications in place of Microsoft products.
- Implemented voice logger for monitoring the branch customer calls
- Implemented Customer feedback system through IVR based voice message system.
- Implemented fire and burglar alarm system.
- Introduce all social media platforms for promoting group products and services.
- Implement periodic SMS promotions for boosting the business.
- Implement E-mail marketing
- Implement Document management system as part of paper less office concept.
- Implement loyalty system for the group.
- Managing a Blood data bank operation as part of companies CSR.
- Implemented an open source based messaging system.
- Implemented IP phone across the group.
- Implemented Video conferencing for connecting different business units.
- Implemented voice conference system.
- Implemented advertisement recording system for tracking the advertisement frequency.
- Implemented electronic version of magazine by introducing a mobile App.
- Co-ordination of purchase / AMC / payment activities.
- Implement Domain system for all the PC users.
- Implement Virtulisation Servers.
- Implement IP based EPABX system.
- Vendor management.
- Member of all Management committee of each business units.
- mplemented E-news letter system.
- Developed online shopping platform
- Tie-up with market place partners for selling products online.
- Technical setup for a Mobile jewellery [ use multi sim router for connectivity first time in India and other security systems for a Bus jewellery ]
- Social Media and Digital Marketing implementation : Implement digital marketing in a better way for boosting the products and services. [ facebook, youtube, whatsapp, Instagram, twitter, pinterest etc.]
Chief Technical Officer[CTO]
2010 – 2012 (2 years)Cochin Area, India.
- Implemented MPLS VPN [ aircel ] across the group.
- Implemented Centralised Accounting system across the group.
- Implemented Secured Internet access with the help of central firewall.
- Implemented Biometric system for managing the daily attendance.
- Implemented IP/DVR/IVR camera systems for better control.
- Implemented SMS/Mailer system for Business promotion and service reminders.
- Developed websites for the group and individual divisions.
www.marikargroup.com, www.marikarnissan.com, www.marikarhonda.com,
www.marikarhonda.com, www.marikarcanon.com, www.marikarengineers.com
- Implemented internal website for sharing the internal news eg:. circulars, news, meeting schedules etc.
- Implemented centralised IT support system.
- Managing day to day IT Support activities.
- Coordination with AMC/Service vendors
- Coordination of the upcoming projects.
- Implemented Internal Instant messaging system.
- Implemented auto backup system.
- Centralize the back office work by the implementation of Terminal service in win 2003.
Varkeys Retail Ventures (P) Ltd
April 2007 – November 2010 (3 years 8 months)Cochin, Kerala
- SAP IS Retail Implementation and Infrastructure Management
- Handling IT operation across the group – 57 supermarkets,2 Hyper markets, 15 Distribution centres , 4 regional offices and corporate office.
- Evaluate 3 different ERP software and finalise SAP R3
- Evaluate data centre requirements and find out each product [ Servers, UPS, Racks, Networking, Storage, Fire alarm Etc. ]
- Evaluate different SAP project implementation companies and finalise implementation partner.
- Interact with SAP implementation partner and functional people from varkeys side for fine turning business process.
- Coordinate Training for SAP and new retail application
- SAP project manager- successfully implemented SAP across the group
- Change existing retail software to new retail application [3E] – 59 stores
- Handle IT infrastructure set up for 30 newly opened stores 2 regional Offices 2 Regional distribution centres and 1 Corporate Office
- Set up centralised Data centre for running SAP, Retail Application HO Server, Mail Server, FTP Server, DNS Server, Web Server, Antivirus Enterprise Server, Active Directory Server, Backup Server Etc
- Set up VPN network across the group – 75 locations.Installed Fortigate firewall centrally and Linksys box for remote locations
- Set up BSNL Non-Exchange line for connecting 10 locations
- Make company website www.varkeysretail.com,www.vmart.in,www.vrv.net.in live and updated. Create mail ID under this domain and implemented with in the group. Coordinate site design, content development , hosting Etc.
- Develop a internal website for sharing internal information.
- Implement terminal service with in the group.
- Set up a strong IT team for handling all the IT requirement.
- Implement SMS messaging by using SMS gate way.
- Implement centralized Ad system- for announcing the store offers.
- Interact with all kind of IT product vendors and find out cost saving products time to time.
- Implement Door access system for corporate office and Data Centre
Muthoot Pappachan Group
January 2005 – March 2007 (2 years 3 months)CochinIT Infrastructure and Support Management
- Coordination of entire IT operation across the group. [ Muthoot Fincorp LTD.(425 branches – Kerala, Tamilnadu, Karnataka,Andra & Maharashtra) , Muthoot Capital Services Ltd., Muthoot Honda, Muthoot Yamaha, Muthoot Plaza, Insurance division, Sharetrading Division Etc.]
- Managing Colocated Mail Server ( Around 2500 Mails)
- Technical Support for Muthoot Technopolis – A 3.5 lakh Sq.Feet IT Park situated in Cochin
- Managing Mail / Database Server
- Managing Entire Hardware/software/connectivity problems by using 30 nos of support engineers in 5 states. [ Around 1500 Computers ]
- Setup broadband connectivity for the branches(Asianet, Airtel,Tataindicom,BSNL)
- Giving Technical support to Sharetrading division – (Connectivity Use VSAT)
- Managing implementation of Virtual Private Network
- Implementation of Firewall & Security Systems
- Developed Online software for monitoring daily business status all over the country
- Implemented online software support through remote admin technology.
- Managing 12 no’s websites – Site updations and maintenance ( for each company )
- Given software training ( Online CRM ) for entire branches.
- Recruitment of Hardware and Software People
- Controlling Technical peoples travelling expense
- Discussion with other software companies for implementing new software projects(Technical & Financial )
- Implemented Loyalty program with in the group
- Implemented IT/E-mail policy
- Video Conferencing
- Thin Client Implementation
- Implement paperless office concept in different department operations.
Hykon group of companies
December 2000 – April 2005 (4 years 5 months)
- The Job profile includes Identifying niche areas for sustainable market, conceiving new ideas, Research on those topics, developing into brilliant projects, preparing concept notes, proposals, project reports, presentations before clients, initiating strategic alliances with premiers in the industry, customer relations.
- Market research and analysis
- Also involved in management activities and responsibilities, Lead a marketing team
- Study, analyze and develop the marketing strategy/ plans for the company’s products and services to achieve adequate market penetration/ market share/ brand positioning. Ensure their alignment with the overall corporate objectives and business plans.
- Study and understand the company’s markets, brands, customer segments and competitive positioning through market research, collection and analysis of marketing intelligence, and research on industry trends. Collate and maintain data on market share, competitor strategies, product and pricing policies, customer profile, brand image and perceptions, consumer feedback, product performance, etc. in order to facilitate/plan marketing strategies.
- Project planning and Management
- Responsible for the development of corporate and product literature/brochures and merchandising material for the company’s products and services.
- Plan and participate in trade shows/ exhibitions that help fulfil the company’s sales & marketing objectives.
- Plan and execute a Public Relations plan for the company to enhance its corporate image in the regions that it operates in.
- Co-ordinate with external agencies such as advertising agencies, media and promotion companies, printers, PR companies, etc. to for implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation and submission of management information reports covering utilization of marketing budgets, progress against the marketing calendar, market and competitor information.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information.